Changing your oil is a necessity, not a luxury, and most automobile owners manuals recommend an oil change every 7,500 miles. The demands your car puts on your engine's oil are very unforgiving, and eventually the oil loses its ability to lubricate, cool, clean and flow freely. In fact, not changing your oil regularly will substantially reduce your engine's life span, and oil is much cheaper than steel.
Why Choose Us?
- Full Licensed, Insured and State Certified
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Closest and Only stocking tire dealer within 70 Miles in Tri-Town Area
- Only Authorized Tire Dealer in Tri-Town Area
- Walking Distance to Downtown Lee, MA
- Minimum 25 years experience in the industry